- Company name
- HISHINUMA TRADING Inc.
- 203 Semba Building, 2-5-8 Awajimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0047
- Managing Director
- Ichiro Hishinuma
- December, 2009
- 50,000,000 yen
- Number of employees
- Correspondent banks
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (Kawaramachi Branch)
The Senshu Ikeda Bank, Ltd. (Osaka Branch)
The Osaka City Shinkin Bank (Head Office Sales Department)
- Contents of business
- Provision of trade support for small to medium-sized companies; importing and selling of interior items, building materials, and daily sundries; exporting of foodstuff
- Countries where our main clients are located
- Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, China, and Italy
- Main commodities
- Sanitary goods (Dental floss picks, cotton swabs), food containers made of paper, Confectionery supplies, industrial materials, furniture, flooring, Agricultural and fishery products and processed products based thereon, and alcoholic beverages
To generate happiness for all companies with which we do business.
To contribute to the recovery of the Japanese economy through trade.
Biographical outline of Ichiro Hishinuma
- Date of birth
- April 2, 1969
- 1989: Graduated from Reitaku High School (boarding school)
1992: Graduated from Reitaku University (Chinese Language Program, Faculty of Foreign Studies)
- Work history
- 1992: Joined Nomura Trading Co., Ltd.
December 2009: Resigned from Nomura Trading Co., Ltd.
December 2009: Established HISHINUMA TRADING Inc.
By visiting local sites in person and providing credible information in such a manner that attentive support is delivered at a level that cannot be reached by rival trading firms, even business relationships with solid points of contact between small to medium-sized Japanese companies (primarily consisting of companies involved in the distribution of furniture and interior goods) and local manufacturers can be established to contribute to increased sales for all concerned parties.
At the same time, many businesses can not be supported by large trading firms. In this context, HISHINUMA TRADING Inc. was founded with the aim of providing trading support for small to medium-sized Japanese companies. We are developing various lines of business relating to importing and exporting as a trading firm, while sharing information with Nomura Trading Co., Ltd., a company that grasps the essential purpose with which this company was founded.